Vermont DMV hours, appointments, locations, phone numbers, holidays, and services. Find the Vermont DMV office near me. Currently Vermont has 11 working locations.
DMV Locations by County
- Washington County
- Franklin County
- Chittenden County
- Windham County
- Caledonia County
- Windsor County
- Bennington County
- Orleans County
- Rutland County
What is the Vermont DMV?
The Vermont DMV is a state agency that is responsible for the licensing and registration of vehicles.
The Vermont DMV has a mission to provide the public with quality customer service and efficient operations.
What are the Hours of Operation for the Vermont DMV?
In order to find the hours of operation for the Vermont DMV, you can either call them at (802) 828-2000 or visit their website at https://dmv.vermont.gov/hours-of-operation.
The Vermont DMV is open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. They are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays.
How do I Apply for a Driver’s License in Vermont?
Vermont has a new online driver’s license application system that is available to residents of Vermont and out-of-state residents. The new system, Vermonter Driver’s License, was created to make the process more convenient for applicants.
How do I Renew my Driver’s License in Vermont?
Renewing your driver’s license in Vermont is a relatively simple process. You can do it online, by mail, or in person.
- Visit the Vermont DMV website and click on “Apply for a Driver’s License”
- Fill out the application form and submit it
- Your new driver’s license will be mailed to you within 2 weeks.
- Fill out the application form and return it by mail to the address listed on the form
- You will receive your new driver’s license within 10 days of submitting your application.
- Go to a DMV office with your current driver’s license and other required documents. The DMV office accepts cash or check only.