Utah DMV hours, appointments, locations, phone numbers, holidays, and services. Find the Utah DMV office near me. Currently Utah has 56 working locations.
- 1. DMV Locations by County
- 2. What is the Utah Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and What Services do they Provide?
- 3. Schedule Utah Department of Motor Vehicles Appointment
- 4. How to Get a Driver’s License in Utah
- 5. How to Renew Your Driver’s License in Utah
- 6. How to Replace Your Lost or Stolen Driver’s License In Utah
DMV Locations by County
- San Juan County
- Garfield County
- Beaver County
- Washington County
- Iron County
- Millard County
- Rich County
- Salt Lake County
- Davis County
- Wasatch County
- Piute County
- Carbon County
- Grand County
- Kane County
- Juab County
- Duchesne County
- Utah County
- Summit County
- Uintah County
- Weber County
- Sanpete County
- Cache County
- Morgan County
- Daggett County
- Tooele County
- Sevier County
- Box Elder County
What is the Utah Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and What Services do they Provide?
The Utah Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is the government agency which is responsible for registering and titling all vehicles in the state of Utah.
The DMV provides a variety of services to help you with your vehicle registration needs. They offer general services such as issuing license plates, driver’s licenses, and identification cards. They also provide specialized services such as providing information on traffic safety, administering driver’s education courses, and providing vehicle emissions testing.
Schedule Utah Department of Motor Vehicles Appointment
The Utah Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is a state agency that handles driver’s licenses, vehicle registration, vehicle titles, and other motor vehicle services.
A person can schedule an appointment with the DMV by going to their website and selecting the date, time and location for the appointment. The DMV also offers an app called “DMV Now” which allows you to schedule an appointment in just a few taps.
How to Get a Driver’s License in Utah
To get a driver’s license in Utah, you need to pass the following three tests:
- Written Test (Utah Driver License Examination)
- Vision Test
- Road Test
How to Renew Your Driver’s License in Utah
Utah drivers licenses are issued for five-year periods. You can renew your license at any DMV office, but you must do it in person.
If you have a valid driver’s license and want to renew it, the process is fairly straightforward. You will need to provide the DMV with the following:
- A completed Driver License Renewal Application form (Form DL 44)
- Proof of Identity (a birth certificate or passport, social security card, and one other form of identification)
- Proof of Social Security Number (SSN). This can be a social security card or a W-2 tax form. If you don’t have either of these documents, you can provide another document that proves your SSN such
How to Replace Your Lost or Stolen Driver’s License In Utah
If you are in Utah and have lost or had your drivers license stolen, you can follow these steps to get a replacement.
- Fill out the form on the DMV website.
- Pay the $10 fee for a replacement card at any DMV office.
- You will be given a temporary license that is valid for 90 days from the date of issue, but will not be able to use it for identification purposes until you receive your permanent card in the mail within 2-4 weeks of applying for it.