Oregon DMV hours, appointments, locations, phone numbers, holidays, and services. Find the Oregon DMV office near me. Currently Oregon has 60 working locations.
DMV Locations by County
- Multnomah County
- Curry County
- Clackamas County
- Linn County
- Wasco County
- Lane County
- Umatilla County
- Jackson County
- Josephine County
- Marion County
- Malheur County
- Douglas County
- Hood River County
- Lincoln County
- Polk County
- Baker County
- Jefferson County
- Washington County
- Lake County
- Tillamook County
- Coos County
- Deschutes County
- Yamhill County
- Gilliam County
- Crook County
- Benton County
- Grant County
- Harney County
- Columbia County
- Clatsop County
- Klamath County
- Morrow County
- Wallowa County
What is the Oregon DMV?
The Oregon DMV is a government agency that provides services to Oregonians in order to help them obtain driver licenses, driving permits, and motor vehicle registrations.
The Oregon DMV has branches all over the state of Oregon. These branch offices are often open from 8 am to 5 pm on weekdays and from 9 am to 1 pm on Saturdays. The DMV offers a variety of services for people who need driver licenses, driving permits, or motor vehicle registrations. They offer services such as:
- Driver license transactions
- Driving permit transactions
- Motor vehicle registration transactions
- Renewal of driver license or driving permit
- Replacement of lost or stolen driver license or driving permit
- Duplicate driver license or duplicate driving permit
Oregon DMV Appointments
Oregon DMV Appointments are an online service that helps drivers find a nearby DMV location and schedule an appointment.
The Oregon DMV Appointments service is available to all drivers in Oregon. It offers a list of available appointments at nearby DMV locations, which includes the date, time and location of the appointment.
Oregon DMV Appointments also provides real-time information about the wait times at each location. This lets drivers choose where they want to go based on their own preferences for wait time or location.
Oregon Driver’s License Requirements
If you are an Oregon resident, you will need to apply for an Oregon driver’s license if you:
- Are at least 18 years old and have completed a driver education course
- Do not have a valid out-of-state license
- Are not eligible for a learner’s permit
- Are not eligible for a driver’s license in any other state or country.
Oregon Motor Vehicle Services
The Oregon Motor Vehicle Services Division has a variety of services that can help you with your vehicle needs.
Oregon Motor Vehicle Services (OMVS) is the division of the Oregon Department of Transportation that handles all licensing and registration services for motor vehicles in Oregon. OMVS provides a variety of services, including:
- Registration and titling vehicles, trailers, and off-highway vehicles
- Issuing driver licenses
- Issuing identification cards
- Providing information about state law and DMV procedures
- Offering a variety of online resources to help customers through the process.
Oregon Driving Tests & Requirements
The Oregon Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division (DMV) has a number of requirements that you need to meet before they will authorize you to take your driving test.